Monday, December 05, 2005

What year is this?

So, I'm a little confused right now.
I'm studying for a final. I'm sitting in Norris. I'm eating fried treats provided for free because it's finals week. I'm listening to Bob & Tom.

It's like it's 2000 again! Except that in 2000, there were many more people in Norris during finals week. They actually have edible jalapeno poppers out. I still have a good bit more studying to go...
Too bad, so sad. :-(

Oh yeah:
When she's really partched,
Say "Open wider".
She's gonna want a big
Dickens Cider!


Yeah, that one's for you, Bohne.

2 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 04:42:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

sounds more like 1998 to me

 
At Tue Dec 06, 07:01:00 AM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

No. In 1998 I would not have gotten any studying done because I would have been ranking the girls at Norris on a 10 pt scale, across several dimensions of hotness.

Wait a minute! I really wasn't checking out the girls last night! What has married life done to me???!!!

I blame you, Jen. You and your damn religious institution forcing your archaic views on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a