Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ich jetzt flog züm Deutschland, und meine Arme sind müde

That's German for "I just flew in from Germany, and boy are my arms tired."

So I landed at O'Hare last night around 5:30pm. I'm still kind of a zombie, but trooper that I am, I'm at work now. I think I'm getting better at this jet lag thing.

The trip was great. I spent some time in Frankfurt (where I went last year) and then went to Berlin for a few days. I took a whole mess of pictures, which I will crop and post for the gang here, along with insightful commentary. I'll do my best to match Andrik and Jen's witty assessment of Costa Rica, but no promises.

3 Comments:

At Tue Nov 29, 05:08:00 PM PST, Blogger Eric said...

Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer?

Ja! Beierhund das Oder die Flipperwalt gersput!

 
At Tue Nov 29, 05:34:00 PM PST, Blogger Jamie said...

I don't know what that means. I only know how to speak the German I saw in TV commercials. I Babelfished the phrase in this post.

 
At Thu Dec 01, 09:00:00 AM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

My entire German arsenal (mispelled, of course):
Ist gut für sie!
Wolkswagen
Blitzkrieg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a