Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm doing what?!

So, a few weeks ago I signed up for my first race of the season, Wildflower. It's a doozy. One of the premiere races in California: very competitive and fiesty. I'm more than a little intimidated to be doing it, but still very excited.

And, last night when we got home after sitting on the plane for hours and hours, I found out that I was selected in the random drawing for my second race of next season. Not only is this race one of the most well known races in all of tri-dom, it is mind bogglingly tough. I don't really know how to express how scared and excited I am to be doing this race. So, that said, you all have an open invitation to come watch me get really sweaty and very very tired.

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 19, 06:31:00 PM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

Wow! You're racing in Escape from Alcatraz (TM)? That's great.

Don't forget that the Mythbusters proved that you can actually escape from Alcatraz using a boat made from coats and primitive digging tools.

Will you be done with classes in June?

 
At Mon Dec 19, 10:52:00 PM PST, Blogger lizski said...

Hmm. I'll have to ask the race organizers if I can bring a raincoat on the ferry out to the Rock.

Yeah, I'm done with Hastings classes in May. I'll be right in the middle of Bar/Bri though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a