Thursday, December 07, 2006

66.66%

That's how done I am with my program. This morning, I finished my last final for this quarter; Management of Technology. It wasn't too bad, all things considered. I have now completed four of the six quarters needed for graduation. I have the rest of the afternoon to feel accomplished.

I went back into the archive and pulled out this picture of the Beanski. This was on the beach near Hermosillo, taken in the spring of last year, before we moved back to Chi-town.

I originally tried to post this using the built-in blogging tool in Picasa. I was a little disappointed in the functionality. Picasa and Blogger are both owned by Google, so there is a link directly from one to the other. But, there is no way (that I saw) to post more than one picture, and you can't move the picture around in the editor or is goes away irretrievably. And the connection is really, really slow. So, I'm still looking for an efficient way to post pictures. Things I've tried:
  1. Direct email address provided by Blogger to send posts: you have to log in after you send the email to actually publish it.
  2. BlogMailr.com: The embedded pictures that I sent with my emails didn't get published, only placeholders.
  3. Picasa Blogger tool: very slow and lacks functions for multiple pictures and formating.
On an unrelated note: I just finished a Law & Order episode where Grey's Anatomy's Kate Walsh was a Navy pilot that killed a guy. She was a blond and still very hot.

With a little luck, I will put up a couple more pictures the LA trip from the handy-dandy Samsung-cam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a