Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Barthday

This message was written (but not posted) on Sunday night.
A couple of pictures from Jeff's wedding are coming. Last night, we attended the barthday party for Simon.
Simon found out that he passed the California bar exam and it was his birthday, hence the "Happy 'Bar'thday" cake.
There was a sushi chef from a local restaurant who made the best rolls I've ever had. I can't call myself a sushi connoisseur, but these were damn good.

This is a group shot of everyone at the party.
Simon is the one in the green shirt standing next to me. His dad is the one with the mustache right next to him. His mom is the woman next to his dad with her right hand on his brother Andrew's shoulder and her left hand on his cousin Leia's shoulder.

The weather here has been terrific. We drove through Malibu today. We saw the Pepperdine campus and visited Point Dune beach. If you're lucky, I'll put some of those pictures up once I get them off my camera (these are from Simon's mom's camera).

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Jen and my's Thanksgiving day eating:
1. Chicken caesar and pulled pork sandwich at Midway.
2. Various Kraft Foods snacks on the plane to LAX.
3. Carne asada tacos in a hole in the wall taco stand in LA because it was 10 pm on Thanksgiving day.

3 Comments:

At Tue Nov 28, 03:38:00 PM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

PS. I have not been terribly happy with BlogMailr. Maybe there is an alternative.

 
At Thu Nov 30, 05:22:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

damn fine albacore hand rolls with this oniony thing. yummy, but saturday night, i said i was never eating sushi again. the ton of sushi i ate would satisfy that craving forever. turns out, i meant i wasn't eating sushi until tuesday night :)

 
At Sat Jan 25, 03:14:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan uses drug ativan - interaction between ativan and alcohol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a