Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A moment's rest

I'm back from a six-day whirlwind tour of Copenhagen, Helsinki and Stockholm. To sum things up quickly: Copenhagen was good, Helsinki was terrible and Stockholm is my new favorite European city. It was cloudy and wet most of the time I was there, but fortunately not too cold (no snow). I took pictures which I'll hopefully be posting in fairly short order.

I'm guessing I probably walked about 15 miles each day. I had to cram a lot of sightseeing into a very short time. You should see the blisters on my feet - they're of biblical proportions, although they've gotten a LOT better in the last two days.

Today I check out some apartments in the city (and hopefully sign a lease if I find one I really like.) Then tomorrow it's off to Key West for a week with my parents, where I plan to do as little walking as possible.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a