Friday, November 10, 2006

Testing, testing, 1,2,3

My class is about to start, so of course I'm writing this now.
I saw this
post today and had to try it.  It's about an online service that allows you to post to your blog by sending an e-mail.  I know that I tried this before directly with the Blogger email address, but I didn't really like how that worked.  After I sent the e=mail, I had to go into Blogger and click "publish post" to complete the task.  I thought that was pretty stupid.

 
So, we'll see if this is any better.  I also want to see if I can send a picture from my cell phone.

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 10, 01:15:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like it sort of worked - no picture though (probably a good thing)

 
At Fri Nov 10, 02:00:00 PM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

Actually, this message didn't have a picture. I am taking it a step at a time. I'm glad that this message posted. I always find it tedious to log into Blogger, navigate through the posting page and wait for updates (which can hang up).

Well check out the phone picture later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a