Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's the little things

Yesterday, two unfortunate things happened in class.

First, I got a paper cut while passing around papers. It was actually a double paper cut. And it was right on my knuckle. That hurts.

Next, I sat by a heavy breather. I'm not saying that I sat next to a heavy breather or close to one. I was about five seats away, and I could hear him loud and clear for three hours. It was amazing. I couldn't understand how he couldn't hear himself with each breath. It was so loud that at times it sounded like he was doing it on purpose.

But, what can you do in that situation, "Excuse me, could you please stop breathing?" That really wouldn't work too well. Maybe I'm hypersensitive to it, but you really had to be there to experience the full effect. It was so loud that I would even break a personal rule and say that it was hella loud.

1 Comments:

At Wed Feb 15, 08:26:00 AM PST, Blogger Eric said...

Please, someone tell me he did NOT just use that "word". Seriously, you of all people??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a