Tuesday, January 09, 2007

That's right, I said ALL wheel drive

Lest you all think we had less fun than you on Jen's birthday, we decided to go out and get some more debt. After much gnashing of teeth and numbers, we bought one of these last weekend:



You all know I loved my little Acura, but you all also sat in the back seat of it, so I'm sure you'll appreciate this decision as much as we have come to. Plus, this guy can go to the mountains and carry stuff on its roof, so it's got that going for it. Which is nice.

The best part, though, has got to be how solid it is. The other night Radar jumped in the back while we were showing some friends. After a while we managed to drag him out and close the back gate. He must not have noticed, cause he promptly turned around and tried to jump back in. THUD. I think Liz and I hurt ourselves more laughing than he did, but the car was fine. Good solid machine there.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jan 11, 07:18:00 AM PST, Blogger Jamie said...

Nice set of wheels.

And there's nothing wrong with a little debt. Between moving and the holidays, I've got plenty of it too.

 
At Sun Jan 14, 08:32:00 AM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

Whenever I see your car, I'm going to think of Sheryl Crow's "winding road" song. Then I'm going to think of Lance Armstrong. Then I'm going to think of Matthew McConaughey. Then my heart will be all a-flutter.

 
At Sun Jan 14, 12:29:00 PM PST, Blogger Eric said...

Hey, whatever works for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a