Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bueller?

So I guess I'm the only person who wants to post here anymore. A few quick notes:

- I assume everyone has already seen these new Volkswagen commercials, which feature a hilarious "German" version of "Pimp My Ride." Check them out. If you like them, let me hear you say... vot?

- The estimate for repairs to my car is $1000.41. It's just the fascia that's damaged, but the trunk floor got dented too, and the muffler fell off its hanger and may need to be replaced altogether. Ugh.

- In the next four weeks I am visiting everyone from Outside Context in a fun and exciting place.

3 Comments:

At Sun Mar 19, 09:17:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

Amsterdam, here we come!!!

 
At Sun Mar 19, 03:21:00 PM PST, Blogger Jen said...

In our defenses, we haven't gone to italy, planned fabulous vacations or gotten into a car accident lately :)

 
At Mon Mar 20, 01:41:00 PM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

I'm on vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a