Thursday, September 15, 2005

Now for something completely different

So, I have two favorite country songs right now. I think they say something about modern country music. Here are some lyrics:

Gary Allan
Nothing on but the Radio
With nothing on but the radio
Feel the music playing soft and slow
You and me and the lights down low
With nothing on but the radio

Keith Anderson
Picking Wildflowers
Baby whatcha say we go pickin' wildflowers?
Got a spot way back in the woods.
Sneak away for a couple of hours,
You and me baby, pickin' wildflowers.

Hey baby, Mother Nature is waitin'
And love's bloomin' like a cherry tree.
Let's buzz around,
maybe do some pollenating,
Dive on in like honey bees.


To me, this says country music got dirty. I like it. That's your music lesson for today :)

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 15, 04:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

I don't understand what you are saying at all. I find these words completely benign.

I think it's you that's dirty.

Where's my NIN cd?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a