Sunday, September 11, 2005

My first time

For me, yesterday was a day of firsts. For your amusement, bemusement and comusement, I highlight them here.
  1. First tequila shot (x2)
  2. First time walking in woman's heals
  3. First time doing the Can-Can in front of an audience
  4. First time my team won first place in any talent contest
  5. First time drinking from a community liquor bottle with undisclosed contents (it turned out to be Strawberry-Kiwi liquor - Eww)
  6. First keg stand (20 seconds)
  7. First time using the "numbered list" icon in a Blogger post
I wish I could insert an article to something interesting that I have read recently, but the truth is that I haven't read anything that would be remotely interesting to any of you all week. The only possible exception is an article in my Management and Organizations class about how HR can play a crucial role in turning workers into a competitive advantage, using Southwest Airlines as the example. It was an interesting article, but kind of old news these days.

3 Comments:

At Sun Sep 11, 10:39:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

First tequila shot?? What the hell kind of Mexican are you?

 
At Sun Sep 11, 10:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

The kind that doesn't like stereotypes and laughs in the face of peer pressure.

Beeyatch.

 
At Tue Sep 13, 09:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

I am pleased to see you're reading about HR. We are underappreciated. The more time I spend in this field the more I really like it, although I still have a lot to learn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a