Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sex and the City

So, today, I went to Sunday brunch at a place in Chicago called Orange with three of my girlfriends. We all felt very Sex and the City having brunch to recount our exploits from the last two weeks since we saw each other last. Not that I have any exploits, but two of the four are single... Anyway, Orange is a trendy brunch place (tagline: Contemporary Brunch with A Peel). It's so trendy, in fact, that they serve Frushi, which is fruit sushi where fruit replaces fish on a big rice pad. Turns out, it's not that good. However, they had this amazing Chai French Toast with a reduced Chai Latte sauce. Highly recommended. The only thing messing with the Sex and the City vibe was that my friend Simrit brought her husband. It's very difficult to have girl talk with a nice Indian boy at the table. But very fun anyway.
On a completely unrelated note, only 13 days to Costa Rica and counting....

2 Comments:

At Sun Aug 14, 07:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

Well dang, and I thought you guys were in Costa Rica already. I would have called you this weekend. Not that sitting on my duff all weekend wasn't enjoyable.

 
At Sun Aug 14, 08:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jen said...

Funny, I thought of calling you yesterday too, but i was lying on my duff. Kelly and Becky are coming from Michigan this coming weekend. Interested in hanging out, maybe some beach time or going out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a