Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sandbox betrayer

Even though Evan is too cool to play with our glog, he's not too cool to hang out on Halsted for Market Days last night. According to Evan, Market Days is "the second gayest weekend of the year."
It was a good time, even though none of the guys tried to touch my bum. Something about me screams "straight" to gay men and I don't know what it is. Oh well. I guess I should count my blessings. At least I'm not a grope magnet like Mikey.










[Evan at the Belmont Clarke's after some fun street drinking.]








This was the inaugural picture taken with my new cellphone, a Samsung e335. I was pleased with the outcome, if not with the fact that I had to wait three weeks to get it.

By the way, I discovered that I really like Leinie Honey Weiss. It's drunktastic!

3 Comments:

At Mon Aug 08, 11:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

Why is this glog all about glutes and bums all of a sudden? You seem disappointed that you don't look gay... is there something we should know about?

Speaking of glutes, we visited a place called "Bumpass Hell" this weekend, which only sounds like it is a really bad club. Pictures soon, probably.

 
At Tue Aug 09, 12:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Aug 09, 12:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

Yes, you should know that your thinly veiled insinuations shall not be taken lightly. There will be a small replica of you with many pins in its head tonight...

I eagerly await pictures of hellish ass-bumping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a