Friday, July 29, 2005

Waiting for the page...

So, tonight is my first night on-call for work. We cover from 5 pm to 9 am (or 9am to 9am Saturday and Sunday). I had my first page at 5:00, for a 13 year old girl who is using a stronger version of pot to get high (apparently it's much stronger), and is having sex with random older men. SHE'S 13. It's possible that my job will scare me off of ever having kids! That in combination with creepy bunny killer boy (also 13), it's very disturbing to have my job sometimes. (p.s. beanie, if you didn't tell liz my bunny kid story, you should). Ok, that's my vent. Mind if I do that every once in a while?

Also, so she's not left out...

Reasons I love Liz:
1. She inspires me to work out more.
2. She taught me about granola and yogurt (not that long ago either!).
3. She has read all the books I want to read and can tell me if they're any good.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 30, 04:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger lizski said...

Thanks for the props hon.

FYI: My book recommendation of the moment is Ann Patchett's Patron Saint of Liars .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a