Friday, May 18, 2007

No backing out now

The triathlon is tomorrow. Jen and I leave for Galena this afternoon.

Right now, I feel like this:

The only thing that worries me (aside from the fact that I've never done this before and my training could be described as "lax") is that I have felt really tired the last couple of days. I am usually pretty energetic (bouncing off the walls not included) during the day. But this week has been a real drag and I'm worried that I won't have a lot of energy tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck.

5 Comments:

At Fri May 18, 09:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

Break a... wait, no. Don't break anything. Good luck!

 
At Fri May 18, 10:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jen said...

On a side note, this picture was actually taken on the plane to vegas for our wedding. that turned out ok and is sort of tiring like a marathon, so i have faith you'll be fine :)

 
At Sat May 19, 12:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger lizski said...

Good Luck!! Don't worry about feeling tired... your adrenaline will kick in and pick you right up. Let us know how it goes. :)

 
At Sun May 20, 11:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

Well, I talked to you yesterday post-triathlon so I know you survived. An update, please.

 
At Tue Jun 05, 07:09:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, how did it go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a