Saturday, March 10, 2007

Whisper me this

Yesterday was the inaugural recording of The Dog Whisperer on our DVR.
I thank (blame) Eric and Liz for introducing me to this show in January when I spent a couple of nights at their place. I didn't realize that the National Geographic channel apparently doesn't run any other shows. This will probably rival Law & Order on TNT for straight out number of recordings.

Jen was able to watch about half a show this morning, and I think she's gonna get instantly hooked. I like Cesar because he's a case of a poor immigrant coming to the US and doing something that makes rich people pay him tons of money and idolize him. That's awesome.

Are you the pack leader?

To paraphrase The Man Song: "I'm the pack leader of this house, until you get home."

3 Comments:

At Sat Mar 10, 09:04:00 PM PST, Blogger Jen said...

you bet that changes when i get home :)

 
At Sat Mar 10, 09:40:00 PM PST, Blogger Andrik said...

I was just throwing you a bone.

Get it? Get it? :-D
I'm funny.

 
At Mon Mar 12, 08:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

Sorry, but the only dog-related programming I'll watch is Puppy Bowl 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a