Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Coming soon to a college town near you

After about two hours on our travel-booking website at work yesterday, my fall schedule has been finalized:

September 10-12: Atlanta (Georgia Tech)
September 13-14: Knoxville (University of Kids Whose Parents Were Related)
September 17-18: Madison (University of Bucky Badger)
September 18-19: Champaign-Urbana (University of Corn)
September 20-22: Blacksburg, Virginia (University of Yes, They Have Technology in Virginia)
September 25-27: Ann Arbor (University of Jen Went There)
October 1-3: Knoxville again
October 3-5: Atlanta again
October 9-10: Madison again
October 11-12: Ann Arbor again
October 12-14: Blacksburg again
October 16-17: Champaign again

I've already ordered two thousand "chochkies" to give out (last year's highlighters weren't exciting, so this year we've opted for waterproof croakie containers.) I also re-ordered our recruitment brochures, this time without the typo ("Brunswich is a dynamic company.") I'll be dusting off the HELLO, MY NAME IS tags and practicing my handshake.

The scent of unemployed college seniors is in the air. It smells like success!

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 08, 11:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

What, no Berkeley? Palo Alto? Chico, even? You people really need to get out more.

"Brunswich" sounds more like the lunch special at a dynamic company. Is that what they serve for "snach time" there?

 
At Tue Aug 08, 01:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jen said...

Looks like a great schedule :) Have some fun at Ashley's in Ann Arbor for me. So, I guess we'll see you at Halloween, since you leave for trips when we get back from Europe. :)

 
At Tue Aug 08, 02:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

It won't be long before you get to 3 Star Ambassador Titanium Flyer status.

 
At Fri Aug 11, 09:40:00 AM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

By the way, I just re-read el frijol(e)'s comment, and realized that I would love it if my company had "snach time".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a