Monday, August 07, 2006

Okay, fine

Yes, we're alive. You know about me and posting to blogs, you all saw what happened to my last one.

So, Liz made it through the Bar just fine, although you'll have to ask her for the details. If she hasn't already blocked them out.

Last I heard from her, she was getting on a plane to Italy. Perhaps if we're lucky, she'll show up here and post a picture of herself holding up the Leaning Tower. Wouldn't that be a creative shot? If you know anyone in Florence, Rome, London, Istanbul, Zagreb, Vienna, Prague, or Munich, have them look her up.

I am currently trying to figure out who's going to watch the dog while I'm in Chicago a week from Saturday. More news as it becomes available.

7 Comments:

At Mon Aug 07, 09:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Andrik said...

Simple solution: bring Radar with you. Your company is progressive, right?

Exactly during which dates will you be here? I won't be able to catch you unless you are here until at least the 19th.

This weekend, Jen and I will both be in NYC. We'll both return Monday.

 
At Tue Aug 08, 11:15:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

I think Mr. Dar should come stay with me. As long as he's not so "oral" anymore.

 
At Tue Aug 08, 11:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

I doubt His Darness would much enjoy an airplane ride, nor do I think they'd let me in the office building with him. Although, maybe, if I got some dark glasses and a harness for him...

And of *course* he's still oral. But really, who doesn't need their face good and licked now and again?

 
At Tue Aug 08, 11:58:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

Oh yeah... I'm getting in late on the 15th (tues) and leaving on the 20th (sun). So maybe you can catch me on saturday.

(That just sounds dirty.)

 
At Tue Aug 08, 01:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

I want to meet up too. But I'm out of town the 18th through the 20th, on a sojourn to South Padre Island (aka The Other White Meat of Beach Vacations.) Hey, the condo was free, so I couldn't pass it up.

Maybe sometime during the week?

 
At Tue Aug 08, 05:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jen said...

I'm free every night you're around except for Wednesday. Maybe we can hang out Thursday? Do you want to come to the bday party at Sangria on Saturday?

 
At Tue Aug 08, 09:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

I'm free every day but Friday (going to the expiration party with work folks). I'd like to get down to see Mr. K (eller) at some point, but I haven't heard from him yet.

South Padre in August? Did it not occur to you why the condo might have been free?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a