Sunday, July 22, 2007

Triple Double

I don't know the statistics behind this, but I had to share.

Jen and I are trying not to eat out too much. But, as chance would have it, we have had Asian food 3 times in the last couple of weeks. There's a lot of Asian food on the west coast - faster delivery over the Pacific keeps the eggrolls crunchy.

Well, all three of these times, when it has come time for the fortune cookie, Jen has gotten TWO fortunes inside of the same cookie!

The first time, it was unusual because I had never known that to happen before. The second time it was a crazy coincidence. The third time was Twilight zone-ish. Has anyone ever gotten two fortunes in one cookie before? Or, for that matter, ever know of anyone getting them?

I haven't.

I think she's a witch. Later this week I'm going to see if she weighs more than a duck.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 23, 12:40:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jen said...

Everyone knows you should try to see if I burn like wood.

 
At Mon Jul 23, 07:03:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you build a bridge out of her?

The fortune thing has happened to me once.

 
At Tue Jul 24, 10:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eric said...

erm... very small rocks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a