Thursday, July 26, 2007

Give it all you got

Let's see if this mobile post works out with my new Samsung V-something phone. So far, I'm very pleased with it. I've especially enjoyed the ability to send/receive emails.
I just finished a trip down to San Carlos where I dropped off my resume and fancy-schmacy, super dooper strategy paper for Tesla Motors www.teslamotors.com. The cute receptionist was very nice, and didn't even flinch at the fact that I was unshaven, t-shirt clad, and sweaty from walking from the train station in the sun. I don't know that anything will come of my package, but I have nothing to lose at this point.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

4 Comments:

At Sun Jul 29, 03:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jamie said...

Is Tesla Motors connected to Nikola Tesla, aka creator of the Tesla coil? If so, I went to high school with his great-great grandson (also named Nikola Tesla, although we called him Nick.)

 
At Mon Jul 30, 09:24:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every source I know says Nikola Tesla never married or had any children.

As for Tesla Motors, they are named in honor of Nikola Tesla. He invented the electric motor they are using, after all.

 
At Mon Jul 30, 02:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tesla!? sweeet!

If you get the job, I want a ride in this!

 
At Wed Feb 23, 09:52:00 PM PST, Anonymous apcalis oral jelly said...

apcalis oral jelly 20mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

a